January 26, 2014

Link It or Lump It

Hello everyone! This week I'm super excited to be co-hosting the Link It or Lump It party. I can't wait to see what you all have been working on, and hope that you'll take a few minutes to look around at the things I've been working on. If you like what you see and would like to receive updates, you can follow via email or Google Friend Connect. Happy Crafting!


Delineate Your Dwelling



From our lovely hosts:

We also have another very creative blogger joining our party.  Brittany at Confessions of a Secret Crafter is this week's co-host.  Brittany writes mostly about Fashion, Lifestyle + Home Decor all while on a budget!

 

While I am relatively inexperienced with blogging, my love for writing, crafting, and sharing my interests has compelled me to develop Confessions of a Secret Crafter: A College Girl’s Guide to Crafting on a Budget. Here, I’ll share my ideas for student-friendly projects that are based on current fashion, art, television, and all things glittery. I hope to inspire you to love crafting, and to provide the tools necessary for you to live life fashionably while on a modest budget.  

Thanks for joining us this week, Brittany!

So, without further ado….
Delineate Your Dwelling

The great thing about teaming up with other bloggers is you can link up your amazing projects to one of our sites and they will show up on all THREE of our blogs!  Three for the price of one, I like it.  In addition, Allison, Melissa and Amy will all be featuring our top picks each week.


Be sure to head over to Delineate Your DwellingDream A Little Bigger and Two It Yourself to
see what Amy, Allison and Melissa chose as their favorites this week!

Are you interested in co-hosting our Link It or Lump It party?  Send Amy a quick email and she'll get you setup to join for a week that works best for you.

Now for just a few rules:
1. Link anything that you made yourself but nothing that is available for sale. (you don't have to have a blog or website, just leave that link empty OR you can link up your facebook profile.)
2. Link back to Delineate Your Dwelling to be considered for next week's feature roundup! (you can grab the button shown below)
3. Click through one or two of your favorite links and show some lovin'!
4. Entries are randomly placed so that everyone gets top billing.  


. . . Let's get this Link Party started . . .

6 comments:

  1. I linked up! Thanks for a great party! New follower!
    Kim~madeinaday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brittany, I hope you had a wonderful week. Just want to thank you for hosting another fantastic party. Best wishes, Darlene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, thank you! I hope you've enjoyed checking out what all these awesome bloggers have been up to. :)

      Delete
  3. Brittany, Thanks for hosting the party and I shared it on Google plus too!

    ReplyDelete

 
Confessions of a Secret Crafter © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat